Learn Spray Tanning
No Experience, No Licensing, No Longterm Schooling Required
Start Your Own Airbrush Tanning Business
Private, Hands On Training in only 1 day!
Southern California’s Premiere Hollywood Airbrush Tanning Academy Turns You Into A Spray Tan Professional In Just One Day!
Discover How Simple It Is To Start Your Very Own Profitable Spray Tan Business Right NOW with our 1 Day, hands-on Spray Tan Training Course.
Our spray tanning program gives individuals a leading edge in starting an Airbrush Tanning business immediately after finishing with the training.
The Hollywood Airbrush Tanning Academy has helped numerous entrepreneurs from Utah, Colorado, Nevada, Minnesota, Texas, Arizona, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, Illinois, Indiana, Washington, Oregon, Florida, Oklahoma, Alaska, Ohio, California, Canada and the Island of Hawaii and Trinidad start a business in Airbrush Tanning.
You too can learn how to airbrush tan or start a business in airbrush tanning.
1 Day & 2 Half Day Classes
These classes are private and hands-on. We provide all the models.
Some of our Top Models
Frequently Asked Questions
- The most successful training is the private and hands-on course and is currently 50% off and cost $799.00. You can read more details of what it includes by clicking here.
- Yes, you will receive a certificate of completition and a pin to place on a shirt that will say that you are a certified airbrush tanning technician from the Hollywood Airbrush Tanning Academy. To see a sample of the certificate you can view pictures of previous students by clicking here. To see a sample of the pin you can click here. We also do a press release on your new business and you can see examples of previous releases by clicking here. Press release are distributed through Prweb.com and get picked up by a lot of online newspapers.
- We teach you to spray with a HVLP spray gun/system because it only takes 10 minutes to spray someone. You can make more money with this system because you can tan more people within 1 hour. Plus the person will be dry immediately and this is the preferred way for customers because they don’t feel sticky afterwords. The single/dual action Airbrush system such as Luminess is mainly used for home use and you can not do high volume with that Airbrush system. We will explain more about this in the class. Plus the equipment we recommend is very light weight, perfect for Mobile Airbrush Tanning and also good for high volume tanning. It’s the best on the market for the price.
- No, you don’t need to have it. We have everything here for you to use during the training. You don’t need to bring any equipment and we also provide the safety supplies for the models, facial masks/nose filters and a variety of tanning solutions for different skin tones.
- You only need to bring paper and a pen in order to take notes. We also recommend coming with light, casual clothing because you will get an Airbrush Tan youself in order to find out how good our spray tanning technique turns out on your own body.
- No, the equipment is not included in the training fee, however we have worked out student discount with the direct importer so you can get the professional machine, pro spray gun, tent and starter solution for only $429.00 (free shipping). In order to get this price you just have to sign up as a student and we will give you the order form. To give you an idea about the saving potential, in general, the machine sells for $450.00-$475.00 at many other places and the tent sells for $75.00 and then starter solution sells for $15.00 for each bottle and you will get 3 bottles included. It usually takes 1 week for the company to ship the machine to you.
- We teach every Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesdays and the classes start usually at 1 p.m. and go until everything has been covered. You have the choice to take the 1 day (10-12 hours) or 2 half days (5-6 hours) class. We usually recommend to take the 2 half days because we give you a lot of information and it can be overwhelming to learn everything in one day. This is based on feedback we received from previous students. But it’s really up to you to decide. Classes usually start at 1 p.m. for the 2 half day classes and accomodations can be made based on your schedule/needs as well. Each class is limited to 1-2 students only so before making payments on a class, please call first to make sure your preferred training date is still available
- No, we usually always coordinate the models and try to bring models with different skin tones. If you do wish to bring your own models you can let us know in advance.
- Yes, we encourage you to train with your own machine however please make sure you bring an HVLP system cause that’s what we train on.
- We use different solutions based on different skin tones and based on customers needs and preferences. We know all of the good brands on the market so you will learn about all of the noteworthy brands. We will talk about this thoroughly in the training course and you can even smell many of the brands on the market before you purchase them from the companies.
- No, we tell you where to purchase the equipment, supplies and solution at the best rates on the market. This is one of the things that makes our training program different. We don’t sell any solution or equipment or supplies – we refer you to the distributors who have the best rates available on the market. Many other spray tanning training providers teach airbrush tanning because they want to make the most money on the machines, supplies and solution and try to sell you products you don’t need. We pride ourselfs on this because we have been able to help a lot of people get into this business at the smallest cost.